Monday, May 20, 2019

Store Is Open!!

I finally did it!  I took a leap and opened my Etsy shop!  I was hoping my daughter would take the photos for me as she is very good at taking pictures.  But, she was busy with friends all weekend as all 14 years are.  I went outside with a large utility tote with all of my finished products.  I ended up taking like 118 photos!  I didn't think it was that many until I downloaded them from my phone to my laptop.    I have around 45 items (give or take) listed for sale on Etsy.  Can you guess my shop name?  Craft Scrappy, of course.  Please, stop by and check it out.  While supplies last, I will be giving  a free pink angel ornament with every order, in memory of my Aunt Beth, who passed away from breast cancer Easter Sunday 2018 at age 48.  Click the link:   craftscrappy

No comments:

Post a Comment