Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pete the Cat

I LOVE Pete the Cat!  Who doesn't?  He is so cool, when he is rockin in his new school shoes.  I came across some fabric in Pete the Cat print.  I was so excited when I found it and knew it was going to be coming home with me.  It took me a few days before I made anything from the fabric.  It's always a little scary cutting fabric. Lol!  I decided to make a cinch sac, 2 zipper pouches and 2 sunglass/eyeglass case.  
$
 I will be selling all of these items.  The cinch sac is $15, zipper pouches are $6 each and the sunglass cases are $5 each.
The cinch sac measurements are: 13 inches wide x 16 inches tall.
Zipper Pouches: 8 1/4 inches wide x 6 1/4 inches tall.
                           6 1/4 inches wide x 4 inches tall.
Sunglass Cases: 3 3/4 inches wide x 6 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment