Monday, May 3, 2021

Downsizing

 I have decided to make some changes to my Etsy shop.  I want to pair down my listings and just focus on the favorite things I enjoy making.  With that being said, I am going to be making bags.  I love bags, from messenger bags, tote bags, cinch sacs, drawstring bags and more.  I also enjoy doing zipper pouches, baskets, pillows and pillowcases.  I will still offer crocheted items.   So, stay tuned and visit  my Etsy shop on a regular basis as I will be putting many items on clearance to make room for the things I will be focusing on.  

My main goal of my shop is so that I can continue to focus on what I am passionate about and that is period poverty.  Girls, even in the United States, miss school because of not having the menstrual supplies they need.  I am working on providing kits with reusable menstrual pads to donate to those in need.  I was part of a group that made and donated products for anyone who requested one and they just pay the shipping fee. It was based in a different state and I want to do something local in my community. I will be talking more about that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment