Monday, July 15, 2019

Every year a local radio station has partnered with other local businesses to do "Conquer Cancer With a Quarter" campaign.  During the week, they have a couple of dj's present ata the mall where people can drop off quarters to donate.  I think this will be the 37th year.  Businesses who donate a min of $150 will get their business name announced throughout the week.  Cancer has taken many of my family members.  The most recent was Easter 2018 where my aunt passed away from breast cancer.  She was only 47.  I always save my quarters throughout the year and donate them during this time.  Conquer Cancer with a Quarter week is always the first full week of  August.  This year it will be Aug 5-9th.  I want to do more.  I will be donating 20% of my sales from Etsy from now till Aug 4th.  Please help me to help find a cure for cancer.  Thanks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment