Friday, March 13, 2020

Bags, Bags and More Bags

I will admit that I have an addiction to bags.  I just love them.  I have so many that I don't even count them anymore.😀 I've been using reusable tote bags for grocery shopping for years.  We have a tote bag that we use to go to our local library.  I have some that I use for crochet projects I take on the go.  I don't think you can't walk in any room in our house and not find a tote bag, well maybe in the bathroom.  😅  I also have messenger bags that I use  and some cinch sac backpacks.  My son even made himself a backpack.  Here are some photos of some of the bags I've made, and most are all on Etsy.
Backpack


Backpack

Messenger Bag, flap closed

Messenger Bag(flap open, 3 pen/stylus pockets, front pocket)


Reversible tote bag

reversible tote bag, other side 

No comments:

Post a Comment