Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Popcorn Bags

I just came across this idea a few weeks ago.  They are so amazing!  My  kids and I love popcorn.  I prefer the air popped while the kids like the microwave popcorn.  With these bags, we all win!  I can have my air-popped flavor  of the popcorn and the kids can still have microwave popcorn. We can say good-bye to the waste from the bags that come with the store bought microwave popcorn.    These bags are washable.  To use, just add 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels in the bag, have the flap loosely on top, and set it for 2 1/2 minutes.  (time may vary between microwaves)  Eat from the bag or put in a bowl and add butter or seasonings.
These bags will make a great gift for the holiday season for the popcorn fan in your family, friends, co-workers, teachers and don't forget yourself!  Add a bag of popcorn and some popcorn seasoning for a great gift bundle.







No comments:

Post a Comment