Tuesday, June 11, 2019

First Sale!!!

So excited!!!! I just had my first sale on Etsy.  Someone purchased one of my cinch sac backpacks.  Pete the Cat will have a new home.  Here's hoping this is the first of many  more sales to come.

I've been making fabric baskets.  I love them!  I have a bunch in my sewing room to hold my accessories.  I make them from denim jeans and cotton fabric.  They are so cute!  Well, I think so anyway, lol.  I will be putting these up on my Etsy shop.  I have a bunch in my sewing room.  They hold chalk, wonder clips and other small accessories.
I made these for the girls in our Girl Scout troop.  It held the badges
they earned for this year.  I added stickers to them with the letter of
their first name so I knew who got what basket.



No comments:

Post a Comment